Ping Pong Love

by Tom Shillue on January 28, 2010

I shot this with director Mark Tiedemann in Germany on a Sunday morning after a commercial shoot. We were talking about the idea in the hotel bar the night before with a couple of German guys and we all said, “let’s shoot it!” Usually when that happens, everyone wakes up and says, “Nice idea, but let’s not.” But we didn’t do that. We shot it in the apartment of one of the German guys, and it took half a day. You can see Mark’s other stuff here.

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Katty August 9, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Gee whiz, and I thouhgt this would be hard to find out.

Wholesale Galvanni September 6, 2011 at 4:11 am

jbbnwhdbh

Wholesale Galvanni September 6, 2011 at 9:21 am

I am normally looking for notice. The next few paragraphs gets me thinking. place you in my personal favorites

link building services September 12, 2011 at 10:28 am

Its ridiculous how much more attention I receive through the other gender given that I drink protein shakes!

link building service September 12, 2011 at 10:39 am

A untroubled old majority would be the award on the well-spent youth. As opposed to its bringing sad and low prospects of decay, it will surrender to defeat us dreams of eternal youth inside of a less ill globe

link building services September 12, 2011 at 12:22 pm

Nice content here, sounds very legit and useful haha.

link building service September 12, 2011 at 12:24 pm

Have you modified this theme yourself? Or perhaps is it limited paid theme?

link building services September 12, 2011 at 6:08 pm

We are writing to allow you to understand what a great encounter our daughter experienced viewing your blog. She located find numerous pieces, including what its enjoy having an incredible teaching mood to possess many people really easily understand fully several problematic subject theme. You truly exceeded readers expectations. I appreciate you for distributing these good, trusted, explanatory and also unique just what it your topic to Janet.